Dinner Update

Due to the ongoing situation regarding Coronavirus, the annual SAOBA Dinner will be postponed until further notice. We had a provisional date of 2nd May which is now unfortunately simply not feasible. We will look to confirm a date for later in the year, or even early 2021 depending on the outcomes of the ongoing situation.